Thank you for your review, enjoy free shipping* and a special promo price of $280!
*If using direct checkout,
please email shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org
(and don't worry, it collects your contact info so I WILL find out where to ship :)
You tied the knot and now it's time to restore your gown to mint condition! I've partnered with the most trusted dry cleaning and preservation company in the US, to provide my clients with services that match my quality standards. Every bridal gown needs a good clean after being worn to one heck of a party. And every gown needs preservation, otherwise the fabric will inevitably yellow over time! Ya...those vintage wedding gowns you see? They weren't originally that color.
So why should you put your gown in a box and ship it off for cleaning and preservation?
1. Local dry cleaners are most likely shipping your gown to large cleaning like this anyway. They're just not telling you. So purchasing from your bridal seamstress is the exact same as taking it to your local cleaner (but my price is likely better!)
2. Shipping is all included. I ship you the kit, then shipping to and from The Wedding Gown Preservation Company is included as well.
3. This kit includes insurance covering a value of $2000, and you the option to purchase additional service simply by contacting The Wedding Gown Preservation Company directly.
4. The chemicals throughout the entire cleaning and preservation process are organic and biodegradable
5. They guarantee their work! Every kit has a 100 year guarantee included. If years from now you find a stain present or yellowing of the fabric they will clean and preserve it again at no cost. And if it still isn't perfect, you get a refund!
6. You can clean and preserve up to 5 accessories all included in the price! Think veil, sash, lace topper, garter etc.
Click here for instructions on how to send your gown once you receive your kit.
For questions or more information click here to contact me